(03) 9374 2607
Please ensure you read, understand and comply with the General Conditions for Funding and Terms and Conditions sections of this document before completing the application form.
Name of organisation (required)
What is the legal status of your organisation? (required)
Does your organisation conduct an account with Strathmore Community Bank: (required)
Does your organisation conduct an account with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank: (required)
If answered NO, are you prepared to transfer your organisation’s banking to the Strathmore Community Bank?
PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION
a) Certificate of incorporation or evidence of support by an incorporated body
b) Previous annual report (Minutes of AGM and copy of the Financial Report is sufficient)
c) Additional information you feel necessary to support your application
(Note, large file attachments which exceed the upload limit will need to be emailed direct to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please provide a description for what purpose, who will benefit and over what period the funding will be used. Also supply information regarding your own contribution or any other third party contributors. You may add additional pages/information if necessary. Please also attach quotations from preferred trades and/or suppliers where possible. (required)
Please provide written information how your organisation intends to support and promote the Strathmore Community Bank to your members/staff/supporters.(required)
• Funding requests are considered on a monthly basis and must be received by 4pm on the last Wednesday of the month.
• The Board of Strathmore Community Services Ltd will treat all applications in confidence however, details of successful applicants may at the Board’s sole discretion be made public but the Board may at their discretion require that any funding be confidential and not be disclosed without the Board’s written consent.
• All funding requests must be approved by the Board of Strathmore Community Services Ltd.
• All applicants must be an appropriately Incorporated Body.
• All applicants must provide any further information as requested by the Board.
• Funding is provided to organisations to support their objectives and to provide Strathmore Community Bank (SCB) with the opportunity to engage with the Organisation’s members/staff/supporters.
• Future funding of the Organisation will be based on the amount of extra banking business generated for SCB by the members, staff and supporters of the said organisation.
• All outcomes of the requests for funding will be notified in writing within 60 days.
• The Board’s decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
• All funding must be used in accordance with the purpose set out in the Applicant’s application.
• No funding shall be used for any illegal purpose.
• The applicant certifies that all information provided by the applicant is true and correct.
Should the application be successful, the applicant agrees and authorises Strathmore Community Bank (SCB) as follows:
• SCB to use any photographs relating to your funding.
• SCB may use your organisation’s name in conjunction with SCB’s advertising and marketing programs.
• SCB may add your organisation’s name to the funding list for promotion of SCB.
• To promote SCB to members/staff/supporters, via newsletters, website, social media, promotional material, banners or signage.
• To distribute the SCB’s promotional materials to members/staff/supporters.
• To share your web/social sites to the SCB’s website.
• To supply a testimonial describing the benefits of the funding support.
• To use the SCB’s logos where applicable (for major funding, may include sporting uniforms, advertising and signage).
• SCB shall not be liable for any claim or liability which relates to any use of funds provided by SCB.
I acknowledge that I have read, understood and agree to the above terms and conditions of
Strathmore Community Services Ltd and declare that the information I have supplied is true and correct.
(Reminder: If the application fails to SEND, please remove the file attachments and email direct to email@example.com)